The Cityworks Server AMS™ implementation project for the city of Vista includes two major activities. The City chose to implement Azteca Systems’ Cityworks for remote fire inspections and facility management.
POWER is working with the City to configure and install Cityworks to improve the fire inspection process and facility management. The full service Fire Department provides services ranging from fire prevention and suppression, to emergency medical services, to technical rescue and hazardous materials mitigation. The Department operates from six strategically located stations. The city of Vista Facility Department is responsible for the management of public buildings.
For each department, POWER will provide implementation services as follows:
- Gather requirements for implementation of Cityworks
- Develop the Cityworks database
- Configure and install Cityworks software
- Provide system training, deployment, and support for City staff
- Develop business process workflows for Fire Inspection and Facility Management
- Plan and configure Cityworks for these new processes
- Conduct core team training for the deployment
About City of Vista
Located just seven miles inland from the Pacific Ocean in northern San Diego County, the city of Vista has a population of over 97,000. The City provides a wide variety of operational and administrative services to the community, including fire services, and also provides sewer utilities and maintenance of public infrastructure.
About POWER Engineers
POWER Engineers is a consulting engineering firm specializing in energy, facilities, communications, and environmental services. Founded in 1976, POWER Engineers is an employee-owned company with offices throughout the United States and abroad.