Job Title: Customer Success Intern
Location: West Bend, WI or Sandy, UT
Position Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Cityworks, a Trimble Company, is the world’s first GIS-centric management solution for Public Works, Utilities, and Local Government. We offer leading enterprise asset management (EAM) software for utilities and local government. Our solutions address the global challenges associated with maintaining and replacing aging utility, transportation, and public assets and infrastructure. Cityworks is a GIS-centric enterprise management tool available in conjunction with Esri’s ArcGIS Server, as well as with most other platform offerings and extensions to ArcGIS. Our company supports the ability to create and track permits, cases, licenses, service requests, work orders, inspections, and tests while managing the tasks, resources (labor, material, and equipment) associated with maintenance activity. We are fully integrated with Esri’s leading GIS technology, Microsoft Office and Crystal Reports.
- The individual will be working closely with several different teams within the entire Cityworks organization (ex: Customer Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain core product knowledge
- Exposure within the different industries serviced by the organization
- Research available resources to locate known resolutions to help ensure timely resolution of customer issues, and contribute to customer satisfaction and retention
- Respond in a positive, friendly, confident way to customers’ questions
- Rely on instructions, pre-established guidelines, experience, and judgment to plan and accomplish daily tasks
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Perform tasks while being moderately supervised to assure a quality support experience
- Supervision may include content review for emails and web interaction
- Utilize problem-solving skills to identify the cause of problems reported by the customer
- Provide accurate responses and potential solutions
- Recent bachelor’s degree graduate (GIS curriculum or technical focus preferred), and a GIS certificate may be considered in lieu of a technical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high level of ethics, professionalism, and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills with a can-do attitude and a strong drive for excellence
- Independent thinking and self-driven to complete assigned activities
- Strong interpersonal skills to promote a positive team environment with a customer focus
- Ability to learn and receive feedback for continual improvement
- Flexibility in adapting to changing needs in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google Docs solutions
Information to Review:
The following links are recommended in order to better your understanding of Trimble, and the products available within this particular division.
Videos to Review:
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D